Search This Blog

Search This Blog

Friday 31 May 2013

Shipping Container Design 



 This has been catching my eye for a wile now. Every time I do research I see more and more grate ideas coming through with these container designs. I find that the possibility of ideas are endless and so much can become of the concept, for house holds to block offices.  



The recycling an re-use of the shipping containers really has no end. The container are structurally design to take large amounts of force so all is needed is for one is to come up with so funky idea, one really needs to think out side the box. One can use this idea in any contexts, one just need to look in-depth on how they can relate to context, may it be bush, urban or even commercial development.  
 I am really looking forward to the up coming students and what they can do with this concept.




No comments:

Post a Comment